Tuesday, July 22, 2014

[DAY 10] Farrell's 5th Annual Ice Cream Eating Competition VIDEO #20DaysofICECREAM

*CUE DRUM ROLL*

DUNDUNDUNDUN...

I ATE 3 SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM WITH WHIP CREAM ON TOP IN 3:57 minutes. It's pretty slow compared to the other competitors, but seriously...you gotta be crazy to eat each scoop in less than 30 seconds. The fastest challenger in the woman's category got a time of 1 minute!


The Aftermath Commentary
Did I get brain freeze? Surprisingly not. I was shivering internally and couldn't stop smiling mostly because the muscles in my jaw were frozen. I have no idea why, but I didn't and I'm happy with it.

The inside of my mouth lost all feeling. Have you ever experienced burning your tongue on a scorching hot drink? That's how it was on the rooftops of my mouth for two days straight, except in this case it was freezer burn. I also noticed a super sensitive reception when cold products touched my teeth for three days.

I kept it all in. It was a total food/sugar high above anything I've felt before. I just let it sit in my stomach while I walked around a shopping center. Then, I ate a couple of fish cake sticks and took a long nap.

Join me next year? I already have a few brave souls willing to try it out next summer!
3 Scoops of Crazy
My Support Team!
Me & My #Selfie
Me & The Manager
Commemorative T-Shirt Woohoo!
Farrell’s 5th annual Splendiferously Superific Summer Spectacular Ice Cream Eating Challenge
+Benefiting Children's Hospital of OC (CHOC) and Make-A-Wish Foundation ...IT'S FOR THE KIDS!

--C.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment